Volunteer administrators, officials, and helpers are crucial to the successful running of the TWIN LAKES 20 race.
Registration will open in early 2021
You can join one of the following Volunteer Teams..
- TEAM ONE: Race HQ Team
- Based in Race Village – 7:00 to 2:30
- TEAM TWO: Water Stop + Medals (approx mile 10 and 20)
- Start/Finish area – 8:00 to 2:30
- TEAM THREE: Water Stop (approx mile 3 and 13)
- Monkston Park – 8:00 to 1:00
- TEAM FOUR: Water Stop (approx mile 6 and 16)
- Caldecotte – 8:30 to 2:00
- TEAM FIVE: Course Marshals
- Various locations around the course – 8:30 to 2:00
- TEAM SIX: Baggage Tent
- Based in Race Village – 7:30 to 2:30
- TEAM SEVEN: Photographers
- Various locations – 8:00 to 1:00
The minimum age is 17. If you are younger then you can accompany an adult who has volunteered.
Volunteers will be given a hi-viz vest to wear on the day, water, and a packed lunch. You will also get free parking at Willen Lake.
Volunteers will receive a quality TWIN LAKES 20 Hoodie.
Back To Top
Posted November 28, 2017 in: Event by admin