Volunteer administrators, officials and helpers are crucial to the successful running of the TWIN LAKES 20 race.
You can join one of the following Volunteer Teams..
- TEAM ONE: Race HQ Team
- Based in Race Village – 7:00 to 2:30
- TEAM TWO: Water Stop + Medals (approx mile 10 and 20)
- Start/Finish area – 8:00 to 2:30
- TEAM THREE: Water Stop (approx mile 3 and 13)
- Monkston Park – 8:00 to 1:00
- TEAM FOUR: Water Stop (approx mile 6 and 16)
- Caldecotte – 8:00 to 2:00
- TEAM FIVE: Course Marshals
- Various locations around the course – 8:30 to 2:00
- TEAM SIX: Baggage Tent
- Based in Race Village – 8:00 to 2:30
- TEAM SEVEN: Photographers
- Various locations – 8:00 to 1:00
Minimum age is 17. If you are younger then you can accompany an adult who has volunteered.
Volunteers will be given a hi-viz vest to wear on the day, water and a packed lunch. You will also get free parking at Willen Lake.
Volunteers will receive a quality TWIN LAKES 20 Hoodie.
Back To Top
Posted November 28, 2017 in: Event by admin